The Clear View Solutions team is dedicated to improving access to quality health care through enhanced care coordination, analytics and targeted care coordination strategies and benefits.
We work with health plans, providers and vendors to form and implement successful market facing products and services. Augmenting our offering and broadening our expertise, we are pleased to announce a collaboration with Gary Jacobs and Circumference Consulting that brings leading managed care, Medicare, long term care, home care leaders in a comprehensive service offering delivered by the Clear View team. Working with emerging organizations our team guides through strategy, feasibility, state licensure, network development/enhancement and Federal contracting. Clear View identifies superior cost effective administrative solutions appropriate to each individual client that gain access to best-in-class, purpose driven components for target populations that include Medicare beneficiaries, long term care residents, dually eligible and those with chronic diseases.
Operational implementation and program launches are is supported through the combined management talents and technical skills of the Clear View Team in all aspects of managed care programs. With deep expertise in health care analytics, regulatory compliance and business strategy our team enables health care organizations to better serve their members, residents and patients.
Our clients include:
- Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans
- Long term care provider organizations seeking to form Special Needs Plans (SNPs)
- Medicaid Plans
- Health organizations seeking to expand geographic footprint or product offerings
- Vendor organizations providing services to health plans including home care, care coordination and outreach
- Trade organizations and others
Our services include all aspects of Plan formation and administration including:
- Business strategy development and feasibility analysis
- Health plan licensure, application and Model of Care (State and Federal)
- Provider network strategy, contract development and contract negotiations
- CMS and State adequacy assessments and provider directory development
- Health Plan administration and vendor service procurement
- Benefit design, strategy and care coordination programs
- Compliance and policy